Our May Certification Program will help you achieve more proficient Evaluations by way of our updated Resources. Designed to help you make better Country Doctor Herbals Protocol Selections, among so much more! We look forward to you joining us!
top of page
Practice Blueprint will be conducting a Hands On seminar on how to utilize Nutritional Kinesiology on November 13th, from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. We will be taking a deep dive into the process and identifying the Objective and Resources needed to have a successful Evaluation with your clients. We will Demonstrate how to utilize NK effectively, Evaluate you conducting the process successfully on fellow Practitioners, and we will continue to Refine your skills so that you can end the day with confidence.
If you're interested in attending, contact Dan Young at Practice.BluePrint@Gmail.com
Top Ten Benefits to Hands on Mentorship
Congrats to Skye Davis, ND for joining the Practice BluePrint family!
1. Hands On Experience always exceeds Seminar or Book Learning.
2. The more time a practitioner takes in discovery, the less time it takes for Recovery.
3. Real Life situations bring about real life solutions. Can’t fake this.
4. You can’t teach structured flexibility, practitioners can only experience what it really is.
5. The concepts of practice building are simple, only by witnessing in execution does it anchor in your abilities.
6. ONLY by hands on interaction with clients, will you capture the communication pattern necessary to help a client.
7. By hands on demonstration can you master the most important procedures.
8. It takes 5 years to become clinically proficient, hands on mentorship is the only approach which cuts years off of this time line.
9. Nothing prepares you better for client interaction and flow.
10. Nothing saves more time and money then hands on.
11. Eliminate many frustrations and fears with hands on.
12. Tailored experiences by Practitioners, for Practitioners. No Guesswork.
bottom of page