“Your current level of health is a perfect reflection of your genetics reacting to the way you live and take care of yourself. If you are not satisfied with the health you have created, no problem. Just change the way you live and your lifestyle! You will see an immediate change in your level of health.” -Samuel Young, M.H, N.D.
DO ALL FOUNDATION PROGRAMS BEFORE STARTING A WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM In order for the body to metabolize the nutrition from food when starting a weight loss program, the body, especially the digestive tract and colon, must be clean. HERBAL PERFECT WEIGHT WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM 1. Use Herbal Perfect Slender as recommended by a Natural Health Practitioner.
2. Follow the Herbal Perfect Nutrition Program.
3. Consume 4 tbsp of Herbal Perfect Superfood daily with the breakfast and evening meal.
4. Consume 3 tbsp organic coconut butter or 2 small avocados daily. The body requires fat intake. Coconut butter and avocados are the best fats available for metabolism of stored fats.
5. Drink pure water daily, ½ oz per pound of body weight in the winter, 1 oz per body weight in the summer.
6. Eat one pound of cooked green vegetables and one pound of raw green vegetables daily.
7. Do not eat between meals or after 7:00 P.M. Most processed foods and snacks are consumed after dinner! Hunger after 7:00 P.M. indicates enough of the proper foods were not eaten at dinner time.
TEN TIPS FOR LIVING WITH THE PLAN
1. Salad is the main dish! Eat it first at lunch and dinner.
2. Eat as much fruit as tolerated, but at least four fresh fruits daily.
3. Variety is the spice of life… especially when it comes to greens.
4. Beware of starchy vegetables!
5. Eat 1 cup of beans or legumes every day.
6. Eliminate all animal and dairy products from diet for six weeks.
7. Consume raw nuts and seeds in limited amounts… no more than one ounce (handful) per day.
8. Eat lots of mushrooms!
9. Do deep breathing exercises. Deep breathing oxygenates the blood, stimulating the lymphatic and circulatory system.
10. Have 15-30 minutes of quiet time in your life. It’s your time, use it wisely to reconnect with yourself and your goal… to be healthy in body, mind and spirit!
And one more tip! Recognize and admit when you are in trouble with maintaining your program. Your health care professional and staff are there to support you. Stay honest with yourself and them! The results of your personal commitment to good health will be amazing!
GET CHECKED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE BEGINNING A WEIGHT LOSS PLAN. All allergies need to be corrected. Any food allergies need to be desensitized. Sodium levels need to be checked; sodium deficiency results in food allergies. Potassium levels need to be checked; potassium deficiency creates aversion to greens and a weak heart. Potassium is fuel for the heart. Exercise will be difficult because the body cannot afford to burn the little potassium left.