Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein
· 1 large spaghetti squash
· 1/4 cup Liquid or Coconut Aminos
· 1 tablespoon Coconut Sugar
· 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
· 3 cloves garlic minced
· 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (or black pepper!)
· 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil
· 1 onion, diced
· 3 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
· 2 cups Cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
1. Cut a spaghetti squash in half-length wise and scoop out seeds. Lay skin side up in a 13 x 9 pyrex and pour 1/2 inch of water in the bottom of the pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until flesh is very tender. Once done, scoop out flesh with a fork so it breaks apart into strings, set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together liquid aminos, garlic, coconut sugar, ginger and white pepper; set aside.
3. Heat Avocado oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and celery, and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in cabbage until heated through, about 1 minute.
4. Stir in spaghetti squash and sauce mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes.